Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ronald's Love Child

I would like to apologize in advance to those who have a phobia of clowns.

WTF!? Ronald's Love CHILD! well not really. I was recently on a tech site (Engadget) and saw this picture.

I have to admit I was kind thrown off by the article which had nothing to do with baby clowns or Ronald McDonald's Love child. It was regarding the partnership between AT&T and "Mikey Dees" to push free WIFI at all McDonalds locations across the US. Which was the least of my interest, hey don't get me wrong I thought it was cool but how can you not take your eyes of this image. I am scarred for life now!! and now... Im sure you probably are too. Actually, I was able to gather the true origins of this picture. this was used as print add for the McDonald's in Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment