Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Get Them while they're hot....maybe not.




I’m not sure if any of you have checked out this site Stuart Hughes, they specialized in creating exclusive projects “letting the Technology embrace luxury” in other words making Techy stuff BLING! When I first in counter the site, I was like “What the hell, really?” I do have to admit some of their stuff, I though seemed pretty cool, such as the Gold Wii, their Platinum iPhone 3GS, but as I tapered down to the cost of these items it seems pretty ridicules!! To the stand point, that people are actually purchasing these things….


They currently have a Sony PS3 Supreme (as they call it); it’s officially the most expensive Playstation 3 system in the worlds and possibly the universe. From their descriptions they state that this golden beauty took about 12 weeks to developed/build its has a total of 1,600 grams of SOLID 22ct gold, the disc loading section of the system is covered with 58 individual 0.50 ct diamonds totaling to 26 ct all together. For a Final retail price of 199,995.00 pounds or 318,872.28 US dollars!! I know what I’m adding to my Christmas list…LMAO!!

FYI the Wii system is alot more hit the source link to view some more "Blinged-out" items.



No comments:

Post a Comment